Monday, January 14, 2013

Computer Games--I Confess

Yes, I play computer games.

Right now I am on mah jong legacy of the toltecs.

What Mah Jong has to do with Toltec Indians I don't have a clue.

I do know that I am on game 331 and it's taking me way over alloted time to finish.

Why do I play computer games??

That's easy!!

It's fun, moral, non threatening, non fattening, and good for the brain.

Have you ever heard one person in their 50's say they are too old to learn???
Well, ones too many!!!

Our brains are NEVER too old to learn.

Our bodies many be not as perky as they used to be.

 Our skin may sag in the strangest of places.

 We may not have as much hair on our heads as we had as kids.

But, our minds are as fertile as they ever were.

Try it. It's a wonderful way to spend a little time.

The only problem with computer games is they can be addictive.

So that's why I limit myself to 30 minutes a day.

It's a no brainer--pun intended!!

A little fun along with a brain workout.

What could be better??

Chocolate Cake---that's what!!

More later, Linda

1 comment:

  1. It's way better to add a bit of fun to the brain work so I'll give the computer games a try. I would just hope to be as disciplined as you and be able to limit it to only 30 minutes a day.

    ReplyDelete