Monday, August 5, 2013

I have a TABLET

Because I am not allowed to tell you the name---it has FIRE---I'm just going to call it a tablet. And exercise this morning---that's my two parts of this blog.

I had a LOT of exercise at seminar. It's almost 1/4 of a mile from the dining room to the arena where we had all of our classes this year. And all the walking to and from the bus and all the walking outside to warm up and all the walking to find a restroom--see what I mean---a LOT-a LOT of walking.

I wanted to keep it up but last week I was overwhelmed with coming back and doctors appointments and grooming appointments and delivering product and talking to new consultants, I didn't exercise.

Today I started to ride the bicycle again. I did 15 minutes, I know that doesn't sound like a long time. but I can't just sit on that bike without something to keep me sane.

Ah HA!!!

The ------ FiRE!!!

I got it up and running and found the movie thingie!! So I could watch movies. I found The Red Balloon.

Very little dialog---but lots of mystery.

You have to see it. 

I have about half seen and then I will go on to something else.

Tomorrow--------25 MINUTES!!

I'll let you know.

More later, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment