Monday, March 24, 2014

The ROBINS have come back

A couple of weeks ago  saw some robins. That means Spring to me. Then no more until today.

I looked out in the yard and there they were. On the bird bath, in the bird bath and flying around the bird bath.

Great big Robins strutting in the yard with one keeping an eye open for the bad guys.

I always think of soldiers when I see robins. They march around the yard with their necks stretched out and their backs straight.

Always letting us know that they are important too. They are leaders--because they are the first to make a big showing in the world around our house. They are what they other birds follow.

So I have decided to copycat the robins. I am going to be confident, in charge and the one that all the other birds want to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment