Thursday, April 17, 2014

OCD is an OMG

Today I am confessing that I have OCD to a point. For a long time I couldn't put something into the microwave without lining it up with the grids on the metal shelf thingie.

Today I realized that it has GROWN into another thing that has to line up ---

But NOT like this. This is my ninja mixer. And on the bottom of the plastic thing that holds all the goodies there is a paper sticker. Today I looked into the container and what did I see??

A strip of paper ---- and it was CROOKED!!!

YUCK!!

NOT!!

NADA!!

NEVER will it be like that!!

Not again!!

So I turned it around so that it was straight.

YES!!!

I think that proves my theory about dyslexia and OCD.  We all have both to some degree. Does it matter? NO it does not. That's just the way we were made.

More later, Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment