Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sleeping is GOOD

Night before last I didn't sleep hardly at all. My legs were cramping and my shoulder hurt and various other things kept me from sleeping.

So last night I SLEPT really well. I don't remember waking but once and that was to turn over.

I have been in a better mood today. None of that snippy, snarky thoughts when someone said something that I didn't agree with.

None of that. Just overlooked lots of things and fixed breakfast and lunch, which Jerry didn't want and now I am wondering if he will want to have what I am thinking about fixing for supper.

He was put on the Mediterranean diet about a month ago. That's OK-----if you didn't grow up on a farm with limited access to different veggies and kinds of bread.

I just can't imagine what it was like to always have the same things to eat. Meat--potato--corn or mac and cheese. That's about it.

Our Lynn and Our Dave and their kids LOVE to cook. In fact when they all show up here they take over the kitchen and prepare they food. They don't just fix a meal----they PREPARE them.

AWESOME things to eat.

But I digress.

Back to the sleeping.

I didn't just sleep I slept until 7 a.m. and that is so much better that 5a.m.

I am just thankful that it happened. Because with the dreary, cloudy day and Jerry not wanting to eat, I think I would be snarly again if I hadn't slept well.

More later, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment