Tuesday, September 23, 2014

First she's po'd and then she changes her mind

Sarah is full of  surprises. Yesterday we were talking about taking a nap. Now Sarah was asleep in granddad's chair - or so we thought.  We've been busy around here and staying up late and all those things retired people do. And we - meaning me - were a little tired.

I said " I'm taking a nap".



Sarah's head came up from the chair seat.

And she stared at me.

The tone of voice - if she had one - was "What! I'm already sleeping and I'm NOT getting up from this warm place just to go to sleep somewhere else."

Back down went her head and she was asleep in the blink of a rats eye. Do rats blink?? probably!



Anyway, she was NOT getting up -- so we left her in the chair and she had her nap and we had ours.

More later, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment